Imagine a digital device that inputs from your plans directly into your computer and makes takeoffs almost fun. Ultra Scale Master Pro operates as a stand-alone area takeoff tool to calculate areas and volumes.
For Construction Estimators, Contractors or Anyone Who Works with Blueprints
PC Compatible: Plug it into your PC to transfer measurements directly to your National Estimator program.
- Affordable, portable and powerful
- Measure and calculate areas, lengths and volumes for all types of polygons
- See graphic representation of digitized drawings
- Easily send computed measurements to spreadsheet or estimating programs
- Fast and easy-to-use
The Ultra Scale Master Pro is the ideal takeoff and area measurement tool for homebuilders and the concrete, flooring, paving, roofing, landscaping, and construction trades.
The Ultra Scale Master Pro stores values for calculating takeoff on items such as doors and windows from a calculated area. Use it for calculating perimeters, areas, and volumes from the plans. It can also measure polygon points and automatically find area, line lengths, perimeter, and volume.
Simple or Complex Polygons: Measure all polygon points and automatically find area, line lengths, perimeter and volume. Use for rooms, walls concrete pads, parking lots, floor coverings, and small site excavations
Polylines: Measure two or more points and automatically get segment length, total total length, and wall area. Use for walls, foundations, piping, electrical, and other lineal measurements.
Irregular Shapes: Measure all points on the curves shape and automatically find area, perimeter, arc length, volume, and wall area. Good for pools, planting beds, curbing and waterproofing.
Arcs: Measure the starting point, high point, and finishing point of the arc and automatically get area, perimeter, arc length, volume, and wall area. Use for arched doorways and windows.
Circles: Select any three points on the circle and automatically get area, perimeter, volume, radius, and diameter. Good for projects like columns and roundabouts.
The Ultra Scale Master Pro can operate as a stand alone digital area takeoff tool, or you can connect it to your PC to transfer measurements into any estimating and spreadsheet program that accept text input from a number pad or keyboard.
The ergonomic design with large targeting window allows you to accurately measure and compute areas, segment lengths, perimeters, and volumes for simple or complex polygons, polylines, irregular shapes, arcs and circles.
72 built-in architectural and engineering scales allow you to measure plans and drawing up to 24" x 36" in size. Four custom scales allow you to measure out of scale drawings.
Ultra Scale Master Pro Features:
Ultra Scale Master Pro Operating Modes:
- USB Plug-and-Play interface
- Works with any scale
- Digitizes areas, perimeters and lengths
- Two- and three-dimensional perspective graphic display of digitized images
- Transfers digitized quantities into any Windows® program, including spreadsheets!
- Draws in any color available in the Windows® palette
- Seven fill styles for area objects
- Selectable line weight
- Auto-zooms image so that it always fits the computer’s display
- Exports graphic image to DXF (Drawing Exchange Format) files
- Measures unknown scales on reduced or enlarged drawings
- Supports both imperial and metric units
Stand Alone Operation: Measure and display line lengths, areas, perimeters, volume, wall areas, arc lengths, radius and diameter without the use of a PC.
PC Input Mode: Send displayed values to your spreadsheets and estimating software programs via supplied USB cable (no special USB driver software needed).
Digitizer (x,y) Coordinate Entry: If you use graphic digitizing software, this mode sends coordinates to your graphic digitizing software.
- Ergonometric shaped measuring device and large targeting window gives you point-to-point measuring accuracy
- Easy to read LCD display
- 72 built-in scales or create custom scales for out-of-dimension drawing and plans
- Imperial or Metric Mode
- Change units of measure of any displayed value at any time
- Easily recall line lengths and computed measurements for current measured shape
- Enter a stored height and get volume and wall area calculations
- Operates on 4 –AAA batteries (included) or from USB Cable when connected to PC
- Automatic Shut-Off saves battery life
Ultra Scale Master Pro Specifications:
- Display Total Measurements or last segment measured
- Beep sound control
- US/Euro value display
- PC Send Display after data is sent to the PC
- PC data terminating command settings allow you to control spreadsheet cell direction
- Set Right Hand or Left Hand Digitizer mode
- USB Send Delay control for slower computers
Computer Interface: USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible HID Mode via supplied cable
Footprint: 25.63 x 37.63 x 1.40 inch (651 x 956 x 36 mm)
Active Measurement Area: 24 x 36 inch (610 x 914 mm) (re-configurable)
Weight: 2.31 Lbs (1049 grams)
Footprint: 3.79 x 7.63 x 1.13 inch (98.4 x 193.6 x 28.5 mm)
Weight: 7 oz (200 grams)
Power Source: USB power when connected to PC
4 “AAA” batteries when used as stand alone device
Range: Up to 36 inches
Accuracy: ±0.040 inch (± 0.1016 cm)
Operating Temperature: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
Storage Temperature: 14 to 122°F (-20 to 60°C)
Humidity Range: 0 to 95%, non-condensing
Ultra Scale Master Pro Includes:
Measuring Device (Puck)
Padded Leatherette Puck Case
Quick Setup Sheet
Quick Reference Guide
Fully Illustrated User’s Guide
Hard, Durable Molded Carrying Case
Manufacturer's Limited 1-Year Warrantee
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
© Artemis Hunt, Inc. Contractor City® is a registered trademark.