CD Estimator is the fastest, easiest way to create construction estimates.
This estimator includes the complete database of TEN Estimating Costbooks.
If your computer has Windows™ and a CD-ROM drive, CD Estimator will give you 85,000 construction costs for new construction, remodeling, renovation & insurance repair, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and painting.
CD Estimator is indispensable because it works like a book! Find the exact cost estimates you need in
seconds by turning the page or using the electronic index. Copy and paste cost estimates from the
costbook to your electronic estimating form.
CD Estimator automatically extends and totals costs for
you. It’s quick and flexible. Change any price or description in your estimate. Add anything you want,
including the tax and markup of your choice. Then print your estimate directly or export it to nearly
any word processing or spreadsheet program under Windows.
85,000 construction costs for:
Over 40 estimating and bidding forms are in the CD Estimator disk to help you
create professional-looking estimates. Open any of these forms with your
favorite word processing or spreadsheet program. You may never need to buy another estimating
- new construction
- renovation & insurance repair
- concrete and masonry
Cut learning time in half with the "Show Me" video. Click on any menu selection and Julie will
demonstrate how to use National Estimator. (Requires Windows 95 or higher, a sound card and 8 MB of RAM.)
Includes TEN current Estimating Costbooks:
You can open all TEN estimating costbooks at once with National Estimator, then copy anything
from any of the ten costbooks to your estimates. Cut and paste from one estimate to another at the
click of a mouse, add the markup of your choice and print the bid.
- National Construction Estimator- Residential, industrial and commercial new
- National Repair & Remodeling Estimator- Removal and replacement costs for
- National Electrical Estimator- Electrical work in residential, industrial and commercial
- National Plumbing & HVAC Estimator- Plumbing, heating, ventilating & air conditioning.
- National Painting Cost Estimator- Painting, wallcovering and surface preparation
- National Renovation & Insurance Repair Estimator- Costs for adjusted casualty losses.
- National Concrete & Masonry Estimator- Concrete and masonry jobs and specialty items.
- National Earthwork & Heavy Equipment Estimator (NEW!)- Complete labor, material, and manhour prices for estimating most earthmoving projects.
- National Home Improvement Estimator- Home improvement estimates, shortcuts and tips from an expert.
- National Framing and Finish Carpentry Estimator- A complete guide to installation and estimating techniques with pages of material prices, manhours and labor costs.
Remodeling magazine recommends National Estimator and calls it an easy-to-use
"estimating wiz". You’re going to agree.
Your order also includes Job Cost Wizard. Turn estimates into invoices you can mail out in a
window envelope. Easy-export of estimates and
invoices to either QuickBooks or QuickBooks Pro (Version 5 or higher) where you can create invoices
and track actual costs against estimated cost. Requires Windows 95 or higher. Job Cost Wizard
allows you to insert your Company logo for a professional presentation.
Included with CD ROM:
Job Cost Wizard – turns estimates into invoices and exports both into QuickBooks
Free Technical Support - Get help online or by phone for the National Estimator Software
Free National Estimator Updates – Updates to the 2013 costbooks and zip code modification factors are updated monthly. Monthly price updates on the Web are free and automatic all year. You'll be prompted when it's time to collect the next update. A connection to the Web is required.
CD Estimator is the best cost estimating value available anywhere!
All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP computer. Monthly updates for 2013 are free during the full 2013 year. Unlimited phone support by the publisher is free from 8AM to 5PM (Pacific) M-F.
For Our Canadian Customers:
CD Estimator can be used in Canada. The National Home Improvement Estimator, the National Construction Estimator and the National Renovation and Repair Estimator all calculate Canadian price modifications for everything included in those estimators, and that modification can then be applied to the remaining seven estimators.
Includes: CD-ROM and "Getting Started" Pamphlet
Free, Automatic Updates.
Get this item at a discount in the Contractor's Start-Up Kit or in the Estimating Master Kit
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
© Artemis Hunt, Inc. Contractor City® is a registered trademark.